Most Popular Products
1400.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- EINECS No 237-099-7
- Molecular Formula C23H28ClN3O7
- Smell Other
- Storage Freezer
- Solubility Minocycline hydrochloride is soluble in methanol, slightly soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol, and almost insoluble in ether.
- Taste Other
- Melting Point 205-210(dec)
- Click to View more
Minocycline Hydrochloride Price And Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- 1400.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
Minocycline Hydrochloride Product Specifications
- Yellow crystalline powder
- Minocycline Hydrochloride
- Minocycline hydrochloride is soluble in methanol, slightly soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol, and almost insoluble in ether.
- Minocycline hydrochloride is a broad-spectrum antibiotic, mainly used for diseases caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and other pathogenic bacteria, such as sepsis, tonsillitis, dacryocystitis, acne, mastitis and osteomyelitis, etc. In addition, it can also be used to treat pyelonephritis, urethritis, otitis media and other diseases.
- 3.5 ~ 4.5
- Medicine Grade
- Antibiotic and Antimicrobial Agents
- 94.5% ~ 102.0%(Calculated on the anhydrous basis)
- 24 Months
- 5.0% ~ 8.0%
Minocycline Hydrochloride Trade Information
- Shanghai or Beijing
- Paypal Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union
- 500 Kilograms Per Month
- 10 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 1kg/Aluminum foil bag; 15kg/Carton.
- Asia Australia Central America North America South America Western Europe
- All India
Product DescriptionMinocycline hydrochloride is an organic compound with the chemical formula C23H28ClN3O7, it is a tetracycline antibiotic.
Enter Buying Requirement Details