Most Popular Products
6.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- Melting Point 222.8
- Shelf Life 24 Months
- Solubility Lactose Anhydrous is easily soluble in water, but insoluble in ethanol, chloroform or ether.
- Molecular Weight 342.3 Kilograms (kg)
- Boiling point 397.76C (rough estimate)
- EINECS No 200-559-2
- Storage Keep away from moisture
- Click to View more
Lactose Anhydrous Price And Quantity
- 6.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 25 Kilograms
Lactose Anhydrous Product Specifications
- Keep away from moisture
- Not more than 0.5%
- O--D-galactopyranosyl-(14))--D-glucopyranos anhydrate
- 98.0% ~ 102.0%
- No Smell
- Lactose is widely used as a filler or diluent for tablets and capsules, and sometimes in freeze-dried products and baby food formulas. Lactose is also used as a diluent in powder inhalers. Other applications include: as a carrier/diluent in inhalants and lyophilized formulations. Lactose is added to the lyophilization solution to increase bulk and aid in the formation of lyophilized lumps. Lactose is also mixed with sucrose in a ratio of approximately 1:3 and used as a coating solution. Generally speaking, which grade of lactose to choose depends on the pharmaceutical dosage form being developed. Lactose for direct compression is often used for tablets with a small drug content, which can save the granulation process.
- Medicine Grade
- Lactose Anhydrous is easily soluble in water, but insoluble in ethanol, chloroform or ether.
- 24 Months
- Pharmaceutical Grade Lactose Anhydrous
- 397.76C (rough estimate)
- 342.3 Kilograms (kg)
- White or almost white crystalline powder
- Not more than 0.0005%
Lactose Anhydrous Trade Information
- Shanghai or Beijing
- Paypal Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union
- 50000 Kilograms Per Month
- 10 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 25 kilograms per kraft paper bag.
- All India
Product DescriptionLactose Anhydrous, the CAS number is: 63-42-3, the molecular formula is: C12H22O11, which is one of the types of sugar, mainly used as a pharmaceutical excipient.
Enter Buying Requirement Details