- EINECS No 611-913-4
- Smell Other
- HS Code 1702110000
- Melting Point 219
- Heavy Metal (%) Not more than 0.0005%
- Taste Other
- Solubility Lactose monohydrate is easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohol and chloroform, and insoluble in ether.
- Click to View more
Lactose Monohydrate Price And Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- 2.85 - 10.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
Lactose Monohydrate Product Specifications
- 98.0% ~ 102.0%
- 412.35 (rough estimate)
- Lactose monohydrate is widely used as a filler and diluent in tablets and capsules, and as a diluent in powder inhalers. Lactose is added to lyophilized solutions to increase volume and aid in lyophilized mass formation. Medicinal lactose is an excellent filling and binding new excipient. It can not only improve the hardness of tablets, increase wear resistance, make the appearance smooth and delicate, but also improve the intrinsic "dissolution" performance. It can especially promote bioavailability in the body for poorly soluble drugs.
- Room Temperature
- Not more than 0.5%
- Lactose Monohydrate
- 24 Months
- Not more than 0.0005%
- White free-flowing powder
- Medicine Grade
- Lactose monohydrate is easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohol and chloroform, and insoluble in ether.
Lactose Monohydrate Trade Information
- Shanghai, Beijing or Dalian
- Paypal Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union
- 10000 Kilograms Per Month
- 10 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 1kg/aluminum foil bag, 25kg/paper-plastic composite bag.
- Asia Australia Central America North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East
- All India
Lactose monohydrate is a hydrate with the chemical structural formula C12H22O11H2O. It is a mixture of sucrose and lactose and has a variety of physiological activities and medicinal applications.
Lactose monohydrate is one of the main components of dairy products and one of the important energy sources for humans. After the human body ingests lactose monohydrate, it can be decomposed into glucose and fructose through the action of digestive enzymes, and further participates in the energy metabolism process.