Injection Grade Soya Lecithin
- Molecular Formula C42H80NO8P
- EINECS No 310-129-7
- HS Code 2923200000
- Solubility The product is soluble in ethyl ether and ethanol, but insoluble in acetone
- Storage Freezer
- Shelf Life 24 Months
- Taste Other
- Click to View more
Injection Grade Soya Lecithin Price And Quantity
- 850.00 - 1500.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 1 Kilograms
Injection Grade Soya Lecithin Product Specifications
- Medicine Grade
- Not more than 0.0005%
- Our pharmaceutical grade Soya Lecithin is mainly used as emulsifiers, liposome targeted preparations, solubilizers, synergists for injection preparations, it is also used as a raw material for the production of polyene phosphatidylcholine, glycerophosphatidylcholine, serine phospholipids, etc.
- Yellow to brown semisolid or lumps
- Not less than 90.0%
- Soya Lecithin for injection
- 24 Months
- The product is soluble in ethyl ether and ethanol, but insoluble in acetone
- Injection Grade Soya Lecithin
Injection Grade Soya Lecithin Trade Information
- Shanghai or Beijing
- Paypal Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union
- 100 Kilograms Per Month
- 10 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 1kg/bag, 2kg/bag, 5kg/box or according to the specific requirements from customers.
- Asia Australia Central America North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa
- All India
Phosphatidylcholine (PC for short) in soybean lecithin is a component with high biological activity in soybean lecithin. This product is made of concentrated soybean phospholipid as raw material, extracted, purified and enriched using original technology and patented equipment technology. It is in the form of yellow or brown plastic blocks or granules, the higher the purity, the whiter the color; and it is easy to absorb moisture, easily oxidized, and dispersed in water will form an emulsion.
Soya lecithin is insoluble in acetone; almost insoluble in vegetable oils and animal oils; soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, ether.