Most Popular Products
Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone (PVP) K90
12.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- Smell Other
- Taste Other
- Boiling point 90 ~ 93
- EINECS No 1312995-182-4
- Melting Point 130
- Solubility It is easily soluble in water and halogenated hydrocarbon solvents, alcohols, amines, nitroalkanes and low molecular fatty acids, etc., and is insoluble in a few solvents such as acetone, ether, turpentine, aliphatic hydrocarbons and alicyclic hydrocarbons. Compatible with most inorganic acid salts and various resins.
- Heavy Metal (%) Not more than 0.001%
- Click to View more
Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone (PVP) K90 Price And Quantity
- 12.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 25 Kilograms
Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone (PVP) K90 Product Specifications
- Keep away from moisture
- 24 Months
- 3.0 ~ 7.0(5% Aqueous Solution)
- Not more than 5.0%
- It is easily soluble in water and halogenated hydrocarbon solvents, alcohols, amines, nitroalkanes and low molecular fatty acids, etc., and is insoluble in a few solvents such as acetone, ether, turpentine, aliphatic hydrocarbons and alicyclic hydrocarbons. Compatible with most inorganic acid salts and various resins.
- polyvinyl pyrrolidone
- Not more than 0.001%
- 90 ~ 93
- Medicine Grade
- Polyvinyl pyrrolidone(PVP) has excellent physiological inertness, does not participate in human metabolism, and has excellent biocompatibility. It does not cause any irritation to skin, mucous membranes, eyes, etc. Pharmaceutical grade PVP is one of the three new pharmaceutical excipients advocated internationally. It can be used as a binder for tablets and granules, a cosolvent for injections, and a flow aid for capsules, a detoxifier, extender, lubricant and coating film-forming agent for eye drops, a dispersant for liquid preparations and a stabilizer for enzymes and heat-sensitive drugs. It can also be used as a cryogenic preservative.
- polyvinyl pyrrolidone
- White to yellowish-white powder or flakes
Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone (PVP) K90 Trade Information
- Shanghai or Beijing
- Paypal Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union
- 20000 Kilograms Per Month
- 10 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 1kg per aluminum foil bag; 25kg per cardboard box or cardboard drum.
- All India
Product DescriptionPolyvinyl pyrrolidone, referred to as PVP, is a non-ionic polymer compound; the most characteristic, deepest and most widely studied fine chemical among N-vinylamide polymers. It has developed into three categories of non-ionic, cationic and anionic, three specifications of industrial grade, pharmaceutical grade and food grade, and a series of homopolymer, copolymer and cross-linked polymer products with relative molecular weight ranging from thousands to more than one million , and has been widely used for its excellent and unique properties.
Enter Buying Requirement Details