Most Popular Products
Folic Acid Price And Quantity
- 25 Kilograms
- 27.50 USD ($)/Kilograms
Folic Acid Product Specifications
- Food Grade
- Slightly soluble in water, but its sodium salt is easily soluble in water. Insoluble in ethanol.
- 1) Pregnant women often supplement folic acid to prevent underweight newborns, premature birth, and congenital malformations such as cleft palate (hare lip) in babies; 2) Folic acid can cause apoptosis of cancer cells and has a certain impact on the gene expression of cancer cells, so it is a natural anti-cancer vitamin; 3) Folic acid can promote the development of nerve cells and brain cells in infants and young children; 4) Folic acid can be used as an auxiliary therapeutic agent for patients with schizophrenia.
- 36 Months
- Yellowish or orange crystalline powder
- Folic Acid
- Room Temperature
- 1.6800 (estimate)
- 1.4704 (rough estimate) Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- 1) Biochemical research; clinical drugs are vitamin B family, used for the treatment of pregnancy and infant giant cell anemia; 2) Anti-anemia drugs for symptomatic or nutritional giant cell anemia; 3) Used as a biochemical reagent, also used in the pharmaceutical industry, etc; 4) Folic acid is an anti-anemia drug. When livestock and poultry lack folic acid, their appetite will decrease, their growth will be hindered, and their feathers will grow poorly. Dosage 0.5-1.0mg/kg; 5) As a food fortifier. It can be used in food for infants and young children, and the dosage is 380-700 g/mg; it can be used in special foods for pregnant women and nursing mothers at 2-4 mg/kg; 6) Anti-anemia drug; also prevents most neural tube defects (NTDs); 7) Used in the polyamide industry to prepare nylon and also as a raw material for saturated polyurethane; 8) As a feed additive, folic acid is widely used in livestock and poultry such as pigs, dairy cows and chickens.
- 96.0% ~ 102.0%(On the Anhydrous Basis)
Folic Acid Trade Information
- Shanghai or Beijing
- Western Union Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Paypal
- 20000 Kilograms Per Month
- 10 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 25kg per Carton or 25kg per Fibre Drum.
- Asia Australia Central America North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa
- All India
Product DescriptionFolic acid, also called Vitamin B9, Vitamin M, folacin, Pteroylglutamic acid or Vitamin Bc, the CAS number is: 59-30-3, which is a water-soluble vitamin with the molecular formula C19H19N7O6. It is named because of its abundant content in green leaves, also known as pteroylglutamic acid. There are several forms in nature. Its parent compound is a combination of three components: pteridine, p-aminobenzoic acid and glutamic acid.
Enter Buying Requirement Details