Most Popular Products
Ester Quaternary Ammonium Salt Price And Quantity
- 2.26 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 190 Kilograms
Ester Quaternary Ammonium Salt Product Specifications
- 1. Finishing and smoothing treatment of cotton, hemp, silk, wool, polyester, acrylic and other fiber yarns and fabrics in dyeing and finishing plants. 2. Soft finishing of denim clothes, washed cloth, knitted sweaters, etc. in the washing factory. 3. Soft treatment of hotel and hotel fabrics.
- 12 Months
- White or light yellow paste
- Room Temperature
- 2.0 ~ 4.0
- Cationic Surfactants
- Good water solubility
- Ester quaternary ammonium salt
- Textile Industry
- 87% ~ 93%
- Cosmetic Grade
- 1. Good softness, smoothness, antistatic and bactericidal properties; 2. It can be used alone or in combination with smooth silicone oil, film, stearic acid, high-carbon alcohol, etc.; 3. This product is a substitute for film, emollient oil and ointment, and an upgraded version of all cationic quaternary ammonium salt softeners; 4. The dosage is small, generally two to three thousandths (2-3) of the weight of the fabric can be used to achieve a satisfactory smooth effect; 5. After the fabric finished with this product is dried at high temperature, the fabric is not easy to turn yellow.
Ester Quaternary Ammonium Salt Trade Information
- Qingdao, Shanghai, Tianjin or Beijing
- Paypal Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union
- 100000 Kilograms Per Month
- 10 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 190 Kilograms per Iron Drum.
- Asia Australia Central America North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa
Product DescriptionEster quaternary ammonium salt is a new type of cationic surfactant with excellent softness, antistatic properties and anti-yellowing. Does not contain APEO, formaldehyde, easy biodegradation, green and environmental protection. The dosage is small, the effect is good, the preparation is convenient, the overall cost is low, and it has a very high cost performance. It is the best substitute of dioctadecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (D1821), soft film, soft olein, etc.
Enter Buying Requirement Details