Most Popular Products
15.65 USD ($)/Kilograms
- Molecular Formula C20H22O3
- Properties 1) Good formulation compatibility; 2)Good solvent for solid sunscreens; 3) Secondary UVB absorber for high SPF formulations.
- Application Other
- Shape Irregular
- Appearance White to pale yellow powder
- EINECS No 274-581-6
- Grade Cosmetic Grade
- Click to View more
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Price And Quantity
- 25 Kilograms
- 15.65 USD ($)/Kilograms
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Product Specifications
- Cosmetic Grade
- White to pale yellow powder
- 81.0 ~ 86.0
- 36 Months
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane is mainly used in products such as cosmetic sunscreens, and can also be used as a stabilizer to prevent photolysis in cosmetics and perfumes.
- 1) Good formulation compatibility; 2)Good solvent for solid sunscreens; 3) Secondary UVB absorber for high SPF formulations.
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Room Temperature
- 95.0% ~ 105.0%
- Soluble in benzene, toluene, styrene, cyclohexane, methyl methacrylate, ethyl acetate, ketones and other organic solvents, but insoluble in water.
- 310.39 Kilograms (kg)
- UV Filters
- 1.079 Kilogram per litre (kg/L)
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Trade Information
- Shanghai or Beijing
- Paypal Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union
- 10000 Kilograms Per Month
- 10 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 25kg per carton box or according to the specific requirements from customers.
- Asia Australia Central America North America South America Western Europe Middle East
- All India
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, also known as Avobenzone, the CAS Number is 70356-09-1, which is an efficient broad-spectrum oil-soluble UVA filter. Long-term use can effectively reduce wrinkles, stains, rough skin and other problems, and can prevent skin cancer. Mainly used in cosmetic sunscreens, sunscreens and other products, and can also be used as a photodegradation stabilizer to prevent cosmetics and perfumes.
Enter Buying Requirement Details