Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 Price And Quantity
- 35.00 USD ($)/Gram
- 1 Gram
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 Product Specifications
- 24 Months
- White or almost white powder
- 1. It can be applied to any type of anti-aging products, and achieve the purpose of anti-aging from reducing wrinkles and fine lines. 2. It can also be applied to any type of plumping products to promote the production of collagen in the skin and achieve plumpness of the area used from the inside out.
- Moisturizing: Palmitoyl tripeptide-5 is known to help improve skin hydration, making it look and feel more moisturized and refreshed. This can make your appearance more youthful and radiant. Anti-Aging: Palmitoyl tripeptide-5 is thought to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in the skin, which are essential for maintaining skin elasticity and firmness. This helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, making skin appear younger and more radiant. Improve Skin Quality: Palmitoyl tripeptide-5 helps improve the overall texture of the skin, making it appear smoother and more even. This helps reduce the appearance of age spots and other skin imperfections, leaving skin looking more radiant and youthful.
- Cosmetic Grade
- Cosmetic Peptides
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-5
- Soluble in water
- Not less than 99.0%(HPLC)
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 Trade Information
- Shanghai, Beijing or Dalian
- Paypal Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union
- 50000 Gram Per Month
- 10 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 1g/bottle, 5g/bottle, 10g/bottle, 50g/bottle, 100g/bottle or customized.
- Asia Australia Central America North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 (palmitoyl-lysyl-valyl-lysine) is a synthetic signal peptide, also known as Pal-KVK or SYN-COLL, which mimics thrombospondin and causes the sequence Arg-PheLys to bind to inactive transforming growth factor -beta form, induces the release of active transforming growth factor-beta (TGF-beta).
Simply put, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 mimics the body's own mechanisms and speeds up collagen synthesis in the skin.