- CAS No 68603-42-9
- Shape Irregular
- Structural Formula RCON(CH2CH2OH)2
- Ingredients Coconut Diethanolamide
- Grade Cosmetic Grade
- Appearance Yellow transparent viscous liquid
- HS Code 3402420000
- Click to View more
Coconut Diethanolamide Price And Quantity
- 1.30 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 200 Kilograms
Coconut Diethanolamide Product Specifications
- 12 Months
- Room Temperature
- Coconut Diethanolamide
- 9.5 ~ 11.0
- Cosmetic Grade
- Not less than 77.0%
- Yellow transparent viscous liquid
- 1. Uses: Added in shampoo, shower gel, detergent, laundry detergent, hand sanitizer and other products as foam booster, foam stabilizer, thickener, emulsifying degreasing and decontaminating agent. This product is a non-ionic surfactant with no cloud point. The properties are light yellow to amber viscous liquid, easily soluble in water, with good foaming, foam stabilization, penetration and decontamination, anti-hard water and other functions. It is a non-ionic surfactant, and the thickening effect is particularly obvious when the anionic surfactant is acidic, and it can be compatible with a variety of surfactants. Can enhance cleaning effect, can be used as additive, foam stabilizer, foam booster, mainly used in the manufacture of shampoo and liquid detergent. It forms an opaque misty solution in water, which can be completely transparent under certain stirring, and can be completely dissolved in different types of surfactants at a certain concentration, and can also be completely dissolved in low carbon and high carbon.
- Nonionic Surfactants
- Water solubility: 5-10 g/100 mL at 18
- Product Features: 1. It has remarkable thickening, foaming and foam stabilizing properties; 2. Has remarkable emulsification and decontamination capabilities; 3. It has good compounding and synergistic effect with other surfactants; 4. With antistatic, antirust, anticorrosion and other properties; 5. Especially suitable for preparing transparent products; 6. It is one of the varieties with high performance-price ratio.
Coconut Diethanolamide Trade Information
- Shanghai, Tianjin or Beijing
- Paypal Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union
- 20000 Kilograms Per Month
- 10 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 200kg per Plastic Drum or 1000kg per IBC.
- Asia Australia Central America North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa
- All India
Coconut acid diethanolamide is a high-quality non-ionic surfactant that is synthesized by direct or indirect reaction with diethanolamine by using coconut oil as raw material.
Its main functions are foaming, foam stabilization, penetration and decontamination, and resistance to hard water.