Agricultural Grade Chitosan Oligosaccharide
- Smell Other
- Storage Room Temperature
- Ingredients Chitosan Oligosaccharide
- Grade Agricultural Grade
- HS Code 2932999099
- Properties Chitosan Oligosaccharide has the advantages of low molecular weight, good water solubility, large functional effect, easy absorption by the human body, and high biological activity. At the same time, it has the characteristics of: Pure Natural, No Radiation, No Pollution, No Additives, etc.
- Melting Point N/A
- Click to View more
Agricultural Grade Chitosan Oligosaccharide Price And Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- 39.50 USD ($)/Kilograms
Agricultural Grade Chitosan Oligosaccharide Product Specifications
- 24 Months
- Completely soluble in water
- 5.0 ~ 7.0
- Room Temperature
- Chitosan Oligosaccharide
- Agricultural Grade
- Chitosan oligosaccharide can change the soil flora, promote the growth of beneficial microorganisms. Chitosan Oligosaccharide can also induce plant disease resistance, produce immunity and kill various fungi, bacteria and viruses. It has a good control effect on wheat mosaic disease, cotton verticillium wilt, rice blast, tomato late blight and other diseases, which can be developed into biological pesticides, growth regulators and fertilizers.
- Chitosan Oligosaccharide has the advantages of low molecular weight, good water solubility, large functional effect, easy absorption by the human body, and high biological activity. At the same time, it has the characteristics of: Pure Natural, No Radiation, No Pollution, No Additives, etc.
- Yellow powder
Agricultural Grade Chitosan Oligosaccharide Trade Information
- Shanghai, Beijing or Dalian
- Paypal Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union
- 5000 Kilograms Per Month
- 10 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 1kg/bag, 25kg/paper drum or according to the specific requirements from customers.
- Asia Australia Central America North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa
- All India
Chitosan oligosaccharide is the only positively charged cationic alkaline amino oligosaccharide in nature and is an animal cellulose. Chitosan oligosaccharide is a small molecule oligosaccharide with amino groups that is degraded from chitosan derived from shrimp and crab shells. It is a sugar chain with a degree of polymerization of 2 to 20.