Salcaprozate Sodium (SNAC) Price And Quantity
- 1.00 USD ($)/Gram
- 100 Gram
Salcaprozate Sodium (SNAC) Product Specifications
- Medicine Grade
- Salcaprozate sodium (SNAC), the CAS number is:203787-91-1, which is an oral absorption enhancer with potential as a delivery agent for oral forms of heparin, insulin and semaglutide.
- 24 Months
- Salcaprozate Sodium
- Octanoic acid, 8-[(2-hydroxybenzoyl)amino]-, monosodium salt
- Not more than 2.0%
- 98.0% ~ 102.0%(On the Anhydrous Basis)
- Not more than 0.002%
- White to yellowish or pinkish crystalline powder
- 301.31 Kilograms (kg)
- 95% pass through 80 mesh
Salcaprozate Sodium (SNAC) Trade Information
- Shanghai Port or Beijing Port
- 100000 Gram Per Month
- 10 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 100g/Aluminum foil bag, 500g/Aluminum foil bag or 1000g/Aluminum foil bag.
- Asia Australia North America Western Europe Middle East
- All India
Product DescriptionSalcaprozate sodium (SNAC), the CAS number is: 203787-91-1, which is an oral absorption enhancer with potential as a delivery agent for oral forms of heparin, insulin and semaglutide.
Salcaprozate sodium is also an absorption enhancer for dicarbonate phosphate compounds, which is used for treating gastrointestinal diseases, especially for gastrointestinal diseases caused by malabsorption of dicarbonate phosphate compounds.