Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol
- Physical Form Liquid
- Usage Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol is used to formulate high-end sunscreens.
- Grade Cosmetic Grade
- Purity 48.0% ~ 52.0%
- Melting Point 197~199C(lit.)
- Shape Irregular
- Application Other
- Click to View more
Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol Price And Quantity
- 25 Kilograms
- 25.50 USD ($)/Kilograms
Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol Product Specifications
- d20 1.2 Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- 10.5 ~ 12.0
- UV Absorbers
- Cosmetic Grade
- 48.0% ~ 52.0%
- Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol is used to formulate high-end sunscreens.
- Insoluble in water; almost transparency in THF
- Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol has UV protection effect by absorbing UVB and UVA. It has excellent absorption performance in the broad-spectrum UVA field. Because it is an insoluble particle, its uniform dispersion can exert a better ultraviolet absorption effect, moreover, the smaller the particle size of the microparticles, the higher the ultraviolet absorption effect, so it is often used in nano form. In addition, the absorbed ultraviolet energy is converted into harmless vibration energy and disappears through the proton transfer and tautology mechanism. No free radicals are generated in this reaction. As an ultraviolet absorber, it will not be damaged even after repeated absorption of ultraviolet rays, the effect can be maintained almost 100%, which is also the main characteristic of Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol. In addition, reports show that when Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol is combined with other UVB absorbers such as octyl methoxycinnamate, a synergistic effect on UVB absorption capacity can be obtained, so it can also be used as a booster for other UVB absorbers.
- Room Temperature
- White viscous dispersion
- 24 Months
- Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol, Water, Decyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum
Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol Trade Information
- Shanghai or Beijing
- Paypal Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union
- 10000 Kilograms Per Month
- 15 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 25kg per Plastic Drum or 200kg per Plastic Drum.
- Asia Australia Central America North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East
- All India
Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol has excellent absorption performance in the broad-spectrum UVA field, because it is an insoluble particle, and its uniform dispersion can exert better ultraviolet absorption effect, and the smaller the particle size of the microparticles, the higher the ultraviolet absorption effect, so they are often used in nanometer form.
In addition, the absorbed ultraviolet energy is converted into harmless vibrational energy through proton transfer (tautomerization mechanism) and disappears. Free radicals are not generated in this reaction, and it will not be damaged after repeated absorption of ultraviolet rays as an ultraviolet absorber, the effect is almost 100% maintained, which is one of the main characteristics of Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol.
In addition, the report shows that when Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol is used in combination with other UVB absorbers including Isooctyl p-methoxycinnamate(OMC), a synergistic effect of UVB absorbing ability can be obtained, and it can also be used as a booster for other UVB absorbers.