- Ph Level 8.5 ~ 10.5(10% Aqueous Solution)
- Appearance Colourless to light yellow transparent liquid
- Melting Point N/A
- Grade Cosmetic Grade
- Storage Room Temperature
- Smell Other
- CAS No 68334-21-4
- Click to View more
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Price And Quantity
- 2.05 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 160 Kilograms
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Product Specifications
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Water, Sodium Chloride
- Colourless to light yellow transparent liquid
- Amphoteric Surfactants
- Easily soluble in water
- 8.5 ~ 10.5(10% Aqueous Solution)
- This series of products is relatively stable under strong acid, strong alkali and neutral conditions; it is resistant to electrolytes and can be compounded with various anionic, cationic and nonionic surfactants, and is an ideal choice for the preparation of mild personal care products. It can be widely used in various washing products such as shampoo, bath products, baby/child products, facial cleanser, etc.
- 1. Extremely mild and has little irritation to skin and eyes. 2. It has detoxification effect and can significantly reduce the irritation of anionic surfactants. 3. The foaming performance is good, the foam generated is rich, stable, and easy to rinse. 4. Has a conditioning effect and can make hair softer.
- Cosmetic Grade
- 38.0% ~ 42.0%
- 12 Months
- Room Temperature
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Trade Information
- Shanghai or Beijing
- Paypal Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union
- 30000 Kilograms Per Month
- 10 Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- 160 kg per plastic drum or IBC.
- Asia Australia Central America North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate is an extremely mild zwitterionic surfactant. It is widely used in mild, tear-free shampoos and cleansers for sensitive skin due to its laudable surface activity, low irritation, and irritation-modifying properties. Compounding with anionic surfactant can significantly improve the skin compatibility of the final product.
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate is used in personal cleansing products where it produces a rich lather, is low-irritant, and does not over-skim fat. Applied in shampoo products, it also helps to deposit the cationic polymer ingredients on the hair, thus improving the conditioning performance.
Because sodium cocoamphoacetate is stable over a wide pH range, it can also be used in industrial applications such as dish soap and hard surface cleaners.